For more information, please view the CPTC School Catalog.
- COVID vaccination is not required but is strongly recommended
- All students and staff that are fully vaccinated (2 weeks post 2nd does) will not be required to wear a face covering
- All students that are not fully vaccinated must wear a face covering inside at all times.
- All class sizes kept to 12 students or less
- All surfaces and equipment disinfected after every class
- Anyone that is not fully vaccinated and has COVID 19 symptoms will not be allowed to attend class
- Symptoms are defined as having 2 or more of the following:
- New cough or worsened chronic cough
- New shortness of breath
- Body aches
- Nausea or vomiting or diarrhea
- Sore throat OR congestion
- Loss of taste and smell
Columbus Phlebotomy Training Center is committed to equal opportunity in admissions to our phlebotomy programs. CPCT does not discriminate against qualified individuals interested in admission to our programs, or activities on the bases of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, parental status, or other protected class status.
CPTC will comply fully with state and federal Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action laws, executive orders, and regulations.
It is the policy of CPTC to provide reasonable accommodations for students or applicants for admission with disabilities. The exceptions to providing accommodations are if doing so would (1) cause undue hardship, (2) pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others at CPTC. We will adhere to all applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and guidelines with respect to providing reasonable accommodations as required to afford equal opportunity and access to programs and services for students with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations will be provided in a timely and cost-effective manner. Access shall not be denied because of the need to make reasonable accommodations to an individual’s disability.
All students that wish to enroll in a CPTC program must meet the following requirements.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a High School Diploma or GED.
Student Code of Conduct
- Any student found to be in violation of the code of conduct may be dropped from the program.
- Positive ethical behavior is expected of all students while enrolled in any program at CPCT.
- NO smoking allowed on CPTC premises.
- No firearms, knives or weapons of any kind are permitted on CPTC property.
- Academic honesty.
- Respect personal property.
- Follow the attendance policy.
- Proper behavior and courtesy are expected of students at all time.
- Students are prohibited from using, possessing exchanging, selling and or distributing controlled substances (illegal drugs) and/or unlawful use of alcohol while on school premises.
- Students are prohibited from coming to class or being on CPTC property while under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.